Sunday, June 21, 2009

jew.tattoos-09


jew.tattoos-09


 



 

 tattoo-78.jpg Some


*  Tattoos have a little diamond below the numbers some do not.


*  Mostly there are 5 or 6 digits in the numbers.


*  Some times the tattoos are on top of the arm, some times they are on the bottom of the arm.


 



 

 tattoo-77.jpg


The tattoo above is on the back of the hand side of the arm. I couldn't make out the numbers even when I tried to enhance it so I left it as I found it.


 



 


 tattoo-76.jpg


* The image with the kids comes from a movie camera. I have seen that segment of the movie many times. They just copied one frame out of the film.


 


*  Because it has kids, they take this clip and stick it in about every 'documentary' they ever make.


 


*  I can not conceive why the Nazis would find a need to tattoo kids in a concentration camp.

 

* The kids are posed like they are showing tattoos, but in the film you can not make out any thing. I am guessing they used 16 mm film and to blow up that many people from a frame that size, makes it impossible to show detail.

 


*  I also noted in the film, none of the children had stars that you could see sewed on their clothes.

 

*  The 'Jews' tell that they were all shaved and their hair was used by the Nazis. Here none of the kids have their hair shaved off.



No comments:

Post a Comment